Followers

Monday 6 June 2011

BORED BORED BORED.


ily :)
--------------------------------------------------

'dim gai ah sir hai ah sir' Nice ! :P
Addicted with it. Hahaha.
Watch whole day lea. xD
Im lifeless -.-

Sick yesterday night.
And wanted to go for blood test this morning.
Not yet recover, so x go. yay :P

Woke up at 10smtg. Nothing to do.
Watch dim gai ah sir hai ah sir again. Hahaha.

7pm, tuition time /.\
But time flies. 
x)

I want go midvalley tomorrowwwwwww, anyone wants to go with me? XD
IM SERIOUS! :P
TEXT ME OR CALL ME OKAY?

Dont blame me. Im just too bored. xD

Yerr, chatting with that Pig just now. I mean Jacintha x)
She is now in Taiwan. JEALOUS T^T
NEVERMIND, i went there last last year. HERH. XD.
YER, she's going out for supper now. IN TAIWAN TT.

YER, why this holidays im not going anywhere one? -.-
YER, i dont want to stay at home.
YER, can anyone go midvalley with me tomorrow?
YER, nothing.

4 comments: