Followers

Thursday 30 June 2011

Us :)

 LIYIN! HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D!

-----------------------------------------------------

My last post is at 19th of june :/
Feel so lazy to blog these days ..
And im lifeless, nothing to post about my 'awesome' life :P

But todayy, why am i here? xD
Cause i wanna tell everyone that tomorrow is 1st of July!
What so special? hiek hiek.
Happy one month aka 1 year;5months anniversary boy

Went midvalley after school.
Watched Transformer 3. I dont really understand what is it talking ==
And i dont feel that its interesting lol.
Sit there for 2 hours+
Sodamnfreaking cold.
But holding your hands make me feel warm

Anywayyyy, i really surprised that you bought the tickets yesterday.
Although you cant feel my surprise-ness.
Hahahahah :P

I go school do nothing started at last last week -_-
Really lea -_-


He says my hair very wangi.
HA HA HA!
*fa qiao* 
xD xD xD
!

I made this for him. :P
YES, I MADE IT!
Unbelievable leh~
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO XD.

-----------------------------------------------
True love stories never have endings.
just like me and you.
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment