Followers

Friday 16 September 2011

♥,没那么简单;
可是我们都很努力
:)

---------------------------------------

FRIDAY.
Happy Malaysia day :D

Tell you what,
I started to study for exam!
AH! WOO! HA! YEAH!
Surprise?
HOHOHO.
*siao*

I promised him that i'll study hard.
I will try my besssssst.
Hope i can do it lah, 
*pray pray*
:x

 JIAYOU everyone! 
:P

Parents went China today.
Will miss them
:3

Night, went chatime with cousin sister.
^_^

Was not in a good mood yesterday night.
But then, someone made me laugh like a stupid people :p
Thanks to my pigggggy!
He is so GAY in the phone. AHAH.
Laugh dai me. 
XD
Love dai you.



-----------------------------------------

Lalala tomorrow is Saturday :D
Hmm, what shoud i do tomorrowwwwwww?

I hope i can spend all my free time with you.
♥ 


-----------------------------------------------
Lastly,


My beloved kszhu and domo!
MWAAAAH.
:p

No comments:

Post a Comment