Followers

Sunday 4 September 2011

Thursday.

After camping @Cameron Highland, feel soooo tired -_-
soo, i sleep till very late today :P

1smtg, kakak tell me that i have two friends waiting me downstairs.
I jump up from the bed lol.
Almost forget im hanging out with shunzhe kairen and mandy today.
HAHA.

Used 20mins to wash up + bath.
FAST LEHHHH.

Wanted to walk to ioi mall.
But my brother say he can fetch us.
so, YAY X)

Mandy was still at KL when we reached ioi.
So, was walking around with ShunZhe and KaiRen.
Decided to go WongKok to have lunch.
I ordered french toast, shunzhe wanted to order the same food with me,
but i dont let XD
So, he ordered peanut butter toast,
not nicey. HAHA.
We ordered an extra mee.
I dont know why ==
Share share finished it.
damn full :x

CHEERS.

Mandy came :D

Four of us went shopping.
buahahah.
Boys are noisy when shopping with girls.
normal normal.
;)

We watched 3D Spy Kids.
not bad not bad 
:D

couple sit.
HAHA.


---------------------------------------------

Friday

skip.
-.-

-----------------------------------------

Saturday

Night, went someone's birthday dinner.





--------------------------------------------

Sunday.

Went sunway with cousin sister
:D :D






I wanna buy wallet, again
T_T
I saw Elle's wallet @sunway.
omg so niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
not enough money to buy
-_-

*CANNOT BUY*
Ihavetosavemoneyyyyy!
im trying very hard to save kayy :P

Tomorrow school reopen d.
sigh sigh sigh.
haih.
HAIH.
HAAAAIIIHH.

I havent done my homeworks.
*不良示范,小孩子不要学*

--------------------------------------

I WANT WATCH THE SMURF!!

---------------------------------

10 days x see you d.
gahh, i can see you tomorrow.
hohoho.

No comments:

Post a Comment