Followers

Friday 21 October 2011

EXAMS ARE OVER . HA HA HA !

I FAT ALREADY.
HAHAHA.
not funny.
:'(

Nothing special in this week.
ohya, i visited hospital last week.
LOLL.
That day, went to see the new house again.

very da slowwww .___.

me with my mom's sunglasses. hehh 8)

Tuesday,
Watched The Three Musketeers with bii.
We wanted to watch Real steel, buttt....NOTHING.
:P

Wednesday,
went midvalley after school.
ShihLin, Chatime, Snowflake
:D
FAT.

Todayyy, went midvalley after school with my two brothers and sister ;)
We watched Paranormal Activity 3 :D
YESH, my 5 years old sister watched with us.
Thanks to the chs'ian who helped to block my sister XD.
Anyway, the movie was fking scary, for me.
i scream like hell.
lol.

After movie, ate snowflake again. hehh.
Saw bii there HAHA.
Shocked.

It keeps raining non stop this few days :/

---------------------------------------------------

Everyone say i dont have double eyelid 
I HAVE LAHHH T_T
COME I SHOW YOU.
XD


SEEEEE!
ngeheheheheheheheheheehhehehe
:P


senget

--------------------------------------------

WO YAO JIAN FEI.
I'm serious this time,
SIGH :(

No comments:

Post a Comment