Followers

Monday 7 November 2011

Back from 3days 2nights bomba camp :)

Enjoyed the camp. Although i was sick in the camp.
Missed some night activities. Wasted.
The most tiring activity for me is 'walking' around in Bukit Gasing.
Leg almost cacat adi. Yes im lauzy :p
Marching competition make me sun burn liao. -.-
But nvmmmmm, cause our group won for the competition. HOHOHO!
We named ourself as Pattern Group. LOL.
Pattern byk byk. XD
Btw, i hate to wake up in the middle of the night.
But its a camp, no choice. lol
Sibeh tired when i reached home.
Slept from 7pm till 11am. Satisfied! :P

No pictures for the camp. Can't use phone during the camp.
too baddd.
IM VERY DARK NOW. AND I HATE MY SKIN COLOR.

--------------------------------------------------------

Monday

Told myself i wanna rest whole day at home after the camp.
Butttt, i went sunway with my cousin sister. HEHE.

Prepared.
Waiting for my hair to dry while waiting my cousin sis to pick me up xD

Went PaPa Rich to have our lunch first ;)
Reached sunway at 2smtg. 
Wanted to meet cousin sister's friend.
But he ffk.
What a MAN.

Me in the fitting room :p

2nd lunch.
hehehehheheheheehe

Bye sunway at 5smtg.
ohya, i bought a new handbag! :DDDDD
------------------------------------------

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO DADDY!

-----------------------------------------------

I'll put BB cream on my face everyday.
So i can look whiter.
LoL
SERIOUS.

-----------------------------------------

Wanna thanks my babyboy for so caring me during the camp when im sick.
And all my friends ;)

-------------------------------------

School tomorrow :o

BYE!





No comments:

Post a Comment