Followers

Friday 25 November 2011

TTTHHUUURRRSSSDDDAAAYYY!
:::DDD

Went IOI with frog, lizard and hen.
:D

k i mean,Mandy, ShunZhe and KaiRen
:)

We walked there.
Reached there around 10 to 11am like that.
Bought Immortals movie ticket and then we went OldTown for brunch.
Gravity guy drive us crazy.
AHAHA.

Watched Immortals at 1pm :)
Not bad lah.
Sangat violent.

Redbox after the movie ends.
Mandy and me dont feel like cheong k at first.
But the two lil boy were keep begging us HAHA.
LOOK



At lasttttt, they belanja us.
TERIMA KASIH
:P


Redbox-ing
^____^

 They can sing well.
im serious
x)

5smtg, we walked back home again.


Enjoyed the day :)
-------------------------------------

Friday.

I can't sleep well yesterday night :(
I dont know what's wrong with me, I cant talk nicely to him.
In the beginning, i was just trying to get more attention from him.
But ends up with i really being mad on him.
and i dont know why.
but, u know what?
He never get mad on me.
He is so patient with me.
And i know he tahan very long adi :(
I'm sorry.

Woke up at 8.45am!
WOW.
Went for maths tuition.
New tuition.
Not bad.
But im really slow -.-
Everyone who having tuition there already going to finish all chapters of form five.
O-M-G
Needa catch up them!

Afternoon, doing nothing.
sleep.

Went Snowflake at night
WEEE
FINALLY.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Anyway, i still prefer midvalley's snowflake.
The feel not same lea.
hehehehehee.

-----------------------------------------



 Cut my fringe by myself.
oh god.
regret u know.

-----------------------------------------

Sorry for everything that i've done and said to you.
iloveyou

No comments:

Post a Comment