Followers

Thursday 22 December 2011

20/12/2011 ***
Tuesday


Went for maths tuition in the early morning.
I swear i wanna pass maths for every exams.
Since i failed my maths for so many times.
Dumb enough T_T
I'll add oil, I SWEARRRRRR!
Form five liao, don't play play.
:P
I go maths tuition four times in a week.
GENG MAH?
XD

Piano concert at teacher's house in the afternoon :)
Nothing much to say about the concert,
alot of wrong key as usual.
LOL.
XD

21/12/2011 ***
Wednesday

Went dating today.
ehehehehehe :>

Went sunway lagoon.
Wanted to play dry park only.
And i thought we can only buy dry park ticket.
But we bought all park ticket at the end.
And we didnt bring extra shirts :(
But we get wet also HAHA.
So smelly and sticky :P

Movie after lagoon.

Enjoyed today.
Love you ;)

Thursday ***
23/12/2011
Had a really bad dream last night. :(
WORST DREAM EVER.

Afternoon, went for maths tuition.
I dont know why i like to go for the maths tuition.
I feel super happy every time when i solved a question. :P

Night, went  中华楼 for dinner with neighbor.

冬至节快乐 EVERYONE!



No comments:

Post a Comment