Followers

Tuesday 13 December 2011

Went sunway with my love :p

Bought many clothes today 
^_^

My boyfie bought me a dress, as my chirstmass present. Love it very very muchhh ♥!

 This dress cost him rm150+. He use his salary to buy for me,
aiyoiii, 
那么好的男朋友哪里找丫?
:P :P
Yes, im really proud to be his gf, 
not because of his money/look,
because of his heart.

Watched Petaling Street Warriors for the second time.
hoho

Met weilok lityan & kharkei after the movie.

ohyaa, didnt buy the padini dress at the end.
Cause i dont know want to buy which one so ended up with buying other dress 
:p

Everyone went home at 6smtg.
But i reached home at 8smtg.
No bus to puchong -_-

ANYWAY,
really enjoyed today.

*FL.choikahsoon 

------------------------------------------------

Going Sinapore tomorrow.
MISS ME KAY?
#justjoking
:p

CIAO.

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment