Followers

Sunday 6 May 2012

Hi readers~! *if there's any readers for my blog heh*
Long time no seeeeeeeeeeee :P

Haven't been updating my blog for a long time. BUSY? No lah. It's laziness fault. hehe.

hmm where to start where to start ?
Okay, exam is coming real soon. serious shit. #lol.
And i'm still very very blur in many subjects :S
Thank god that i've started my account tuition on last month.
If notttt, die 99.
I hope I'll pass my account paper for this term exam. Since i didn't pass account before, since form 4. 
Damn l-a-u-z-y hor.

Todayyy, went sunway pyramid alone just to find a science reference book. And i found it, like finally. *wink*

I WANT A PUPPY PLEASE!
*sudden thought*
lololol.

I have no idea to blog what liao.

Flashbacks!

 SPCA with my beloved 5P3 ;p

O.O

baking :3

mommy's birthday ^^


Baby owl from him <3

Made this for him hehe.

hi

gila gf.

 Band concert with him. And 11th anniversary, mwahhh.
 Thanks for the iphone stand babe.


sleepy eyes huh :p

---------------------------------------------------------

RT "如果可以,你能不能在我生气时轻声说:宝贝,我们不闹了好不好,我知道错了,让你捏耳朵还不成吗;如果可以,在我无理取闹时你就随声附和着吧,并使劲说:好,宝贝怎样都是对的!抬头是你宠溺的微笑;如果可以,我希望这辈子都有你陪伴;如果可以,下辈子还要和你在一起。如果可以,我们就结婚吧。"

saw this from twitter.
My boy did all these to me. *so proud so proud* hehehehehehehehe.
Love you!


♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment