Followers

Tuesday 26 June 2012

Long time x blog :S Feel so lazy now a days.
My last post is about exam and now exam is over :') But trial exam is coming soon -.-
Report card day is on 25th of July . shitz T_T 
Feel so stupid for my sivik paper marks. I FAILED SIVIK HAHAHA.
Cause my sivik group didn't pass up our project although we visited SPCA together :p
nvm nvm nvm its not important lol. 

Done account project and nowwww, seni projectttttttt.
So many things are still undone. Plus my drawing skill is suck. 
Hope i can done it on this saturday with my beloved potatoes which is Elaine PuiYung Janice & KaiBin XD

Started to nervous for SPM. But im still always slacking around haiiiiyooooooooo.

Skipped my last year of Teacher's Day and Sports Day. Regretted leh lol. :P
Sports day look so fun after i view all the pictures which taken on that day :')
Ungu is still the best~!

idk what to type already XD. 

Picture picture kay? ;D

 Wearing class jersey ^_^v

 My new baby!!

KFC with mushroom head. XD

 Breakfast for him. Chef: AppleGohYuYan
hehehehe.

 Picture edited by elainelai XD

 Taman pertanian <3



Fail dragonfly picture taken by choikahsoon. 

 Melaka trip. ;)

 Shabu-shabu with friendsss ^_^


 He looks so dumb here. HAHAHA. XD


my boy.



No comments:

Post a Comment