Followers

Saturday 24 September 2011

HELLOHELLOHELLOHELLO!

23/9/2011
It's FRIDAYYYYYYY!
:D :D

wait,i wanna tell how suffer am i while rushing the account project on thursday :<
Thursday, after school, then i went to mom's office.
To print y account project.
After printing all the papers,
started to copy those shitty documents and blablabla.

From 4smtg copy until 11 smtg -.-

9smtg like that, i already feel very very very naik api -.-
Who talks to me who kena. lol.
And i wanna say sorry to my bii :P
Sorry for talking to you like that xD
Cause i was very very very naik api.
HEHE.

OKAY, FRIDAY!
After school, went midvalley with friends and my hubby.
Foodcourt, Chatime!
:)

24/9/2011
one more day to my birthday! *wink*

TODAY!
BOYFRIEND KU!
GAVE ME A SURPRISE!
AH I LOVE HIM!
:P

He made cupcakes for meeeee!

He bought superman-T for meeee!

Card from him. ♥



We went skating today.
AISH, we shouldn't have go for skating todayyyy:/
WASTE MONEY.
Cause we just skated for half an hour i think.

Then, we went shopping.
weeeeeee :P

I eat alot today.
XD

Nobody's perfect.
And you are my nobody.

No comments:

Post a Comment