Followers

Wednesday 28 September 2011

Exams Started!

Exam started yesterday. English essay and BM2.
English essay was suck. Same to BM.
I should have study for the novel! ISH.
And peribahasa. Blanked all. 6marks gone, I think.
And bina ayat. Omg. Sakit hati lol.
FINE, IT'S OVER anyway x)

Should focus on the coming subjects!
Sejarah tomorrow.
I'm really trying very hard to memorize all the shits.
And this is my first time in studying sejarah for exam. Cool right x)
AT LEAST, give me a pass please /.\
If not, I won't be touching sejarah anymore -.-

Monday, accounts.
100% fail. It's not that I don't wanna study. Its just that we don't like each other. Sigh.
Fml.

Exam weeks ahh, pass faster please!
I want holidays!!!!!
*AH. Think dao holidays also feel excited d :p
I swear I will go travel! not staying at home facing the laptop whole day macam orang gila.
XD

*one of my birthday wishes is to travel to somewhere with you <3


Okay stop crapping.
I go date with Mr.Sejarah first.

Good luck to everyone in the freaking exams :D!

BYEBYEEEE!

*I cried because I can't find you. How stupid am i x_x

No comments:

Post a Comment