Followers

Wednesday 12 October 2011

Back to exam days! :O

One week's holiday finished already LORRRRR.

11/10/11
TUESDAY! :D

Went TTC in the EARLY morning. about 10smtg :p
Meet up with SooSim :)
She taught me ekons!
Everything that she taught me helped alot in my exams woi x)
THANKS BUDDY!

She refused to take picture with me, HOW SAD.

12 smtg, went midvalley to meet with Clement and YongWen.
Went Shih Lin to have our lunch :D
Then, starbucks! ^_^
CHOCOLATE CREAM CHIP!! 
:P :P

I really learned something from three of them la kay x)
Kami bukan main-main one kay :P
But when SooSim gtg, our study mood also gtg.
HEHE.
Force YongWen and Clement teach me to write ekon essay.
LUCKILY! Luckily i did the essay that YongWen teach me.
Because exam came out almost the same question.
HOHOHO!
THANKS DUMBO!

Finished study, we went to watch Dream House.
Not bad :D

last, home :)

12/10/11

Had my ekon & sejarah test today.
Feel quite happy for myself.
Cause i wrote alot of words.
Although some of it are all craps.
BUT!
Better than last two terms exam, almost blank all the essays :p

Sejarah. Didn't study at all for the objective part lol.
But i still got hope lea.
HAHA.
Thanks the guy who sitting in front of me.
------------------------------------------
i tell you, Iphone rocks ;)
Download 'LINE' for ur phone nowww!
Sangat awesome & cute you know. :P
Stickers that i love the most.
all the 欠打 look XD



The first sticker looks like choikahsoon lea.
HOR? XD

-----------------------------------------


my crazy sister.

------------------------------------


i can cry easily cause of you, cause of some stupid reason about us.
because i expected to much from you.
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment