Followers

Sunday 9 October 2011

Im bored, again :(

So, asked my cousin sister to fetch me out! :P

IOI MALL, again! ><

I told myself to not spending money for this time;s outing.
But still, i spent money again. #sigh

Starbucks ^_^








We were using our eyes to talk ~_~
#lame dao bao
Once again, we broke our image in Starbucks.
aish.
xi guan jiu hao.

SHOPPING TIME!
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

spotted a dress.
weird? uhhm.. :P

Weird but comfortable :P
try for fun XD.

Bought a short pants from Sub.
RM59.9 discount till RM19!
CHEAP & NICE!

Went Secret Recipe for lunch ;)
No more chocolate indulgence T_T
So i ordered chocolate fudge.
:)

The siao one :P

Reached home around 9smtg.
and im here now!
XD

i always call you stupid because i love the way you being a stupid :p
and its just for me. 
RIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTT?!
:PP

apple love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment