Followers

Thursday 27 October 2011

I hate being sick >:( & ilovehim!

I feel so freaking sick now >:O
HEADACHE KILLS

--------------------------------------------

How i wish you can be by my side nowww. yes nowwwwwwwww. :(
imy.

Both of us keep arguing this few days.
The reason is because of ME.
i'm sorry. :(
I do not know how to control myself.
sigh.

He always says he only hope both of us can live happily together.
He hope i can be happy everyday, smile everyday.
But i always dont listen to him :(

He loves me i know.
:P
Thats why i won't give up.

He loves me and i love him XD
*dont vomit kay*
ahahaha :P

Hm. Just suddenly feel like telling you guys about my boy.
So, typed all these here. 
heh.

i look like crap in this picture -.-
But he likes this picture :p
he looks gay with the thingy on his neck HAHA.
*its my bag :p

I love him :3

ilovehim!
yes, other than ilovehim, i dont know what to say liao.
CAUSE
ILOVEHIM.
<3

I dont need you to be perfect, I want your perfect heart that belongs to me.
Only me, babe.




No comments:

Post a Comment