Followers

Wednesday 26 October 2011

Wednesday

alvingoh ruined my day.

I hate him #likeseriously

He only knows how to talk crap, being too proud of himself.
ihatehim more than anything.
He is the worst brother i've ever seen before.

I used to feel proud of him.
Cause he gets good result, talented in playing music, sports.

But now, he taught me a lesson.
A person who doesn't know what called inner beauty, everything that he did equals to 0.

So, i don't feel proud of you anymore ;)
People always ask 'why ah, your brother so perfect but u're not?'
Now i answer you guys 'cause im not him. Yea, i dont have good results, not talented in sports, music. But at least i won't always tell people how pro am i.'

Im not jealousing him.
I pity him.
He's actually lack of attention.

If anyone ask how i feel about my brother, i'll answer:
He's a jerk.

No comments:

Post a Comment