Followers

Saturday 1 October 2011

I wanna upload my birthday cake here!How can i forgot to blog about my BIRTHDAY?! :P

SO, family gave me a surprise :) 

 yay happy sweet 16th <3

 Chatime :3
Sister gave me birthday card, ahaa xD

-----------------------------------------------

I CUT MY HAIR ALREADY
:( :( :(
DAMN REGRET.
View back my ss picture with long fringe,
HEARTACHE.
urgh T_T

I miss my hair i miss my hair i miss my hair :(

fake smile T_T
-------------------------------------------

HELLO OCTOBER.

Still, exams.

Im glad that Bryan brought moral notes during moral exam.
If not, i'll die nine nine.
XD

AND, my chinese essay is so damn touching
HAHAHA
XD

----------------------------------------

Went 华天 for dinner today.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Bf ku was working there.
Saw him.
AHAHAH XD

After dinner, went to visit the future house :p

very dark

SO FAST. It loos like gonna gao dim adi!
HAHA.
Feel so excited to shift in to new house :D

--------------------------------------------

Happy 1 year & 8 months anniversay bii <3

No comments:

Post a Comment