Followers

Monday 21 November 2011

Hi, Monday -.-

SNOWFLAKE OPENS @IOI BOULEVARD TODAY!
Planned to go there, and I ruined my own plan -.-
I shouldn't follow my mom to her office.
i shouldn't i shouldn't!
T_T
K fine. No big deal.
:P
SO, i woke up at 9. -.-
Went mom office.
And i was half die there lol.

EH! first time order spicy chicken mc deluxe today.
Nice lea :P

Was stuck in this store for the whole afternoon -_-
Mom ask me to shift those boxes. -.- -.-
You think i care ?
HAHA :P

The funny uncle.
SERIOUSLY, he always make me laugh till die, die till alive.
yea.
LoL.

Camwhore in my mom's office using mom's phone 
hohohoooooooooooooo XD





--------------------------------

有一点点脸红 ; 你在偷看我
有一点点脸红,假装 I don't know
[一点点喜欢]

<3
--------------------------------

Learning 胡夏 <<那些年,我们一起追的女孩>>, piano.
HEHEHEHEHE.

-------------------------------

Going Singapore next month.
WEE :)

ps, not going to fly there.
Going to drive there.
idky -.-

---------------------------------

29/11 faster come pleaseeeee.
BORED DIE LAH NOW.

--------------------------------

Had a stupid night with ElaineLai yesterday.
Was playing with the whatsapp audio note.
laughmyassout.

Anyone wants to join us?
its really fun hehehehhe.

----------------------------------

I SWEAR I WILL GO SNOWFLAKE TOMORROW!

---------------------------------

i miss him very the much :(
very the serious i tell you :(
can someone make him appears in front of me nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww?
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment