Followers

Sunday 20 November 2011

OH IT'S SUNDAY! :D :D :D
OH IT'S 20.11.2011! X) X) X)
*nothing special actually. ngeh.

Mom woke me up at 10 -_____-
MOM! Dont always wake me up when i'm half way enjoying in my dreamland.

My favorite part in the bungalow! :D










Yeah, went to see show house again.
Should I copy the room's design?
Im still thinking what color should i paint for my new room.
Light peach color not bad huh?
ehehehehehehe.
Can't wait to see my room next week!

___________________________________________

Watched Happy Feet 2 (3D)!
Awesome shitzzzzz.
ERIC IS SHOO CUTE.
*PINCH!*'
The fluffy one
XD

Dinner at Little Pantry :)




______________________________________________

Camwhore in toilet ,
really syok i tell you.
lmao :P

 Using the main camera. really blur.


___________________________________________

Puchong's Snowflake is opening TOMORROW!
TOMORROWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
high gei ttm
!!!

____________________________________________

imcks



我 很 想 你 :')

No comments:

Post a Comment