Followers

Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy Happy New Year !

Potluck at my house yesterday :D

Before the party starts, i helped my mom to make the orang juice LOL :P
#crap:p

Gigi came my house yesterdayy!




7smtg, Elaine & Shirley reached :D
Talk talk talk, eat eat eat, and we decided to go snowflake :>
We walked all the way to snowflake from my house. HEHE.






Walked back home again. Tired sei.
EXERCISE LAH NVM :P

Mandy and Jacintha already waiting me in my room LOL.
Talk talk talk, camwhore camwhore camwhore. hehe


Shirley went back at 10smtg. Aiyor, cannot countdown together.

11.45, went downstairs to wait for 12.00am.

3, 2, 1
HAPPY NEW YEAAARRRRRR
;DDD

Children were playing cards at the living room. Keep shout shout shout and shout lolll.

I slept at 2smtg. And all the children slept at 4smtg. Geng :p
Gigi overnight at my house HOHO.
And ofcourse Aunty Gan's family ;)

--------------------------------------------

Woke up quite early today xDD. I mean, 11.45 going to 12pm. Hehh.
Had my brunch with family and Aunty Gan's family :D

Theeeen, went IOI Mall with cousin sista :D


 Vanilla milk tea. My favorite!

F.O.S fitting room hehe.

Night, went IOI Boulevard to have our dinner.
'Kissaten', the restaurant's name if im not mistaken LoL.





-----------------------------------------------

EHHH, it's 2012.
SO FAST RIGHT? RIGHTTTT?
Form five liaoooo!

School gonna reopen after two days! SO FASTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

---------------------------------------------

Happy 23months with you
♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment