Followers

Thursday 5 January 2012

YOYOYO!

Hmm. I'm back to my school life already.
I'm a form 5 student HOHOHO. But I feel like I'm still a form4 student heh.
Same classmates, 5P3 ;) IM STILL SAME CLASS WITH ELAINELAIYEETHIN YAY!!

Well, first day of school was quite boring for me.
I slept for three periods during seni class.
The weather is killing me srsly. sibeh hot :(
Everyone! Drink more water and take care kay :) Don't get sick in new year!
Got all the textbooks on the first day of school. Heavy like shitz.
I feel like I'm going to faint anytime while walking to the car after school.
Stupid hot weather :(

Today, second day.
Toothache since yesterday :'(
I told myself I needa pay more attention in the class.
I did. Except ekons. Ekon teacher's sound makes me feel sleepy lol :p
And it was the last period, I'm already very tired and sleepy, kept looking at the clock 'faster 1.05pm faster faster' and finally bell rang HEHEHEHHE.

I was pressing my mouth for the whole day LoL.
Fast fast call mommy to bring me visit the dentist after school.
I was so damn scared and nervous. XD
The dentist helped me put a lot of injection for my tooth :'(
Needa visit dr.chua again before CNY:X
My tooth became smaller and shorter already yer :(

Won't be update my blog everyday since school reopen already. Aish.
Curi curi using iPad to update now xD
Can't change the font colour eh :/

Needa go complete my science notes now. *hardworking leh* HIEK HIEK.

Ciao! Stay tuned :B



Loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment