Followers

Friday 20 January 2012

Went shopping with cousin sister last saturday :>




I love this glittering eyeliner! ;)

Bought a lot of things that day. 
Satisfied much
^_^

--------------------------

Yesterday, ex neighbor came back from Australia :D
Megan is sooo cute and pretty!



 omg i love this picture. look at herrr, sho cute righttt.



----------------------------------------------
Went midvalley with elaine and kaibin yesterday.

Walk here walk there.
me and kaibin were running like a stupid to The Gardens.
just to see who can check in foursquare faster.
lmao :P

-----------------------------------------------
I'm so tired of everything.
I realized I'm actually lying to myself all the time.
I'm not worth for you to treat me good.
i'll just stop forcing, stop crying.
I wanna see, how will you react without seeing me crying and sad.
I want to see the true you!

---------------------------------------------

k skip the sad part of the week.

Guys! Happy Holidays ! ! !
and and
GONG XI FA CHAI!

---------------------------------------------



besides smiling to you, what can i do?
nothing.

--------------------------------
will stop here for today's updates.
wanted to type more but my laptop is friggin lag and idky.
pissed off.
brrr.

byebye!

oh wait btw,
wanna thanks all my friends who cheered me up when im looking like an emo shit.
:P
THANKS.

and and,
ELAINELAIYEETHIN!
stop saying you're going to die -.-
I'll kill you when you say this agin next time.
TING DAO MA?

ok byebye
x)

No comments:

Post a Comment