Followers

Saturday 14 January 2012


Yesterday was our schools Gerko Day :D
SELAMAT HARI GERKO

Didn't study in school for the whole day hahah.
Was chit chatting + gossiping in the class with friends.

9.45, everyone went to the dewan, and etc LOL :p
Wanted to join badminton club, but the que was so damn long idkwhy.
So, still, only bomba.
ahaha.

Bii ku bought a smiley pillow for me.
cute dao si :P

After school, went midvalley with asshole sisters >:)
Had our lunch at The Gardens. Porridgeeeee, cause  was having toothache again :(
Thanks sisters for giving me so many advices! *u know i know shhh*
After lunch, shop around at the gardens.
Then, met up with the boys a bowling court.
*HI ABU & JUNSHENG! long time no see. 
--for ur information, they transfered schoollllll.

Theeeen, went to my beloved place. WHERE?
SNOWFLAKEEEEEE :P
SESAME SENSATIONNNNNNN! XD

3smtg, went back to school.
Accompany bii to eat his lunch in school.
4smtg, went back to midvalley. Saw my mom and dad. LOL.
The feeling is so weird to meet my parents there.
Reached home at 6, felt so tired that day.
Anyway, had fun with WenYi, ChengMun, JiJun, Surky. 
Slept at 8.30pm hehe.

--------------------------------------

Saturday:D
Went school for bomba activity.
At first, i thought it was just a registration day for the new members.
I didnt know that i will be doing so many exercises today LOL.
Nvm, GAM FEI :P
I thought station game will be like having a lot of fun but it was so tiring ._.
anyway, enjoyed with it.
The most interesting station is crawling at the field.
Its interesting for me cause of KAIBIN CHING.
AHAHAAHA, she made me laugh non stop while crawling there LOLOL.

choikahsoon was watching me that time.
OMG. FISH DIE.

Reached home at 1smtg.
Accidentally slept for five hours.
Very tired eh.

Going swimming tomorrow :>





 

No comments:

Post a Comment